An Introduction to HACCP for Food Manufacturing is designed to ensure individuals develop the required knowledge and practical skills to implement a HACCP plan in their workplace.
This training is vital for managers and supervisors of all food manufacturing businesses who are responsible for the development of a food safety management system based on the Codex principles of HACCP.
- Understand the importance of HACCP-based food safety management procedures
- Appreciate the need for food businesses to take a proactive approach to analyzing potential food hazards
- Identify the preliminary processes for HACCP-based procedures
- Develop HACCP-based procedures
- Understand how critical control points can be monitored and the actions that must be carried out
- Understand the need for accurate documentation and record Acquire the practical skills to implement a HACCP plan in a food manufacturing setting
Dimensions: 9 ½” x 6 ½”